Mission, Vision and Values
COAFCC is a statewide interdisciplinary association of professionals dedicated to improving the lives of children and families through the resolution of family conflict.
COAFCC promotes a collaborative approach to serving the needs of children among those who work in and with family law systems, encouraging education, research and innovation and identifying best practices.
A justice system in which all professionals work collaboratively through education, support, and access to services to achieve the best possible outcome for children and families.
- Collaboration and respect among professions and disciplines
- Learning through inquiry, discussion and debate
- Innovation in addressing the needs of families and children in conflict
- Empowering families to resolve conflict and make decisions about their future
- Bylaws Committee
- Communication and Public Relations Committee
- Membership Committee
- Nomination Committee
- Outreach Committee
- Program Committee